Friday, November 18, 2005

The entrepreneurial engineer is here

Over the past few months, I have blogged about matters of professional development mixed in with my genetic algorithm thoughts over at IlliGAL Blogging (here). Starting today, I will blog about professional development matters for engineers and other technologists right here at The Entrepreneurial Engineer. I start TEE the Blog in the Harrisburg International Airport, having just given a professional development seminar for Central PA engineers (see here).

1 comment:

Marcelo said...

Hi!!

Well, will be there in TEE some chapter, section, etc, that deals with corruption, bribery and other kinds of negative atitudes that an Entrepreneurial Engineer would need to face some day ??

I am not joking about it, here in Brazil the person who wants to have an entrepreneurial atitude needs to face (daily??) those "challenges".

Até Mais!!

Marcelo (a.k.a Nosophorus)